1. Browse our website to learn about our puppies and to determine if a Goliath Saintberdoodle puppy is right for you and your family.
2. Determine what kind of puppy you’re interested in, your budget and when you are looking to adopt.
3. Read our Health Guarantee and Contract.
4. Complete our online adoption form.
5. Make a $500 non-refundable deposit. Once you have completed steps 1 – 4, our representative will contact you to conduct a phone interview. During this interview, we will answer all your questions and get a sense of what kind of puppy would best suit you. At this time, we will arrange for a non-refundable deposit on your puppy.
6. Please note that if you are selecting a puppy from the pictures on the website, families who have deposits have priority in the selection process. Depending on your requirements and the puppies available, our representative will send you photos of your puppy. This will occur when the puppy is approximately 6 weeks old.